Ways To Give

Townshippers’ Foundation exists with your support! The Foundation provides community leadership by offering Townshippers the opportunity to invest in the betterment of their community.¬†Your donations in any form – from a one-time donation to long-term commitment – are¬†invested back into the community by directly supporting grassroots-local projects and organizations. In fact, 90% of your donations support Townships based projects for our community with the remaining 10% covering administrative costs.

People helping people – generation to generation

Townshippers Foundation is the only charitable organization in the Eastern Townships that supports local, grassroots organizations and projects in heritage, arts, health, social services, education, and research. Each year we receive numerous requests for financial assistance for worthy programs and projects. We are committed to the challenge of raising sufficient funds, so that every worthwhile application may receive a positive response to its request for support, but we are a small foundation, and our donor base has shrunk due to out-migration and an ageing population. Now, more than ever, we count on your support!

There are several ways you can support our community through the Foundation; make a one-time or reoccurring donation,  give in memory or honour of a person or event, we also accept legacy, memorial, endowments, and securities.

As we are a registered charity, charitable tax receipts for income tax purposes are issued for donations of $20 or more.

To make a secure donation online click the button below.
Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org! Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!

Cheques may be mailed to our office:

Townshippers Foundation
3355 College Street
Sherbrooke, QC J1M 0B8

Questions? Contact us at 819-822-3314 or trcf@townshippers.org

If you send a donation by cheque, you will receive a tax receipt from our office.
If you make an online donation through CanadaHelps, CanadaHelps will issue a tax receipt on our behalf.
A receipt for your one-time donation will be issued within one to three weeks from the date it is received.